the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Website and Technical > Web forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RAUK Website development and photographs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAUK Website development and photographs
    Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 8:40pm

Hi everyone

Over the next few months I hope to continue with the slow progress in updating the RAUK website (as against the forum).

The areas I hope to tackle next are the identification pages and the reporting pages.

In particular, I will be on the lookout for more pictures to use for identification of animals and, of course, the forum contributors are a fantastic source in this respect. 

Although it would be reasonable to presume that I can use pictures uploaded to the forum I will, of course, give full credit to the photographer. Equally, despite that presumption I will advise anyone whose photo I use/want to use (and this will be before the changes go live so you would have time to object!).

Please note however, that for most of you I can contact you only via PM or the email address you have given. If that email address is out of date - you may well not receive such notification. So, please, take a few moments to check your Member Control Panel (above left) to ensure that your details are up to date.

In the meantime if any of you have any more suitable ID pics - ideally of "typical" animals viewed from the most likely angles that an ordinary human being would see them please feel free to send them to me.

All the best

Chris

Chris Davis, Site Administrator

Co-ordinator, Sand Lizard Captive Breeding Programme (RETIRED)
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:22pm
Good to hear Chris, the ID pages certainly could do with some updating Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic