the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Societies, Groups and Clubs > Your Society or Group
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Malaysia Fauna

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Herp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Malaysia Fauna
    Posted: 05 Apr 2007 at 2:38am
Hi everybody....

This is my first posting here. The reptile and exotic keeping hobby is still new in Malaysia but nevertheless we do have a lot of enthusiast here. We belong to a group called Malaysia Fauna which tries to get all reptile and exotic enthusiast together. At present we have about 400 members and  mostly are active in the group.

Should you guys have any enquiries about the fauna and flora of Malaysia, please do forward your enquiries to me.

Thanks.
Uncle Herp
Malaysia Herpetology Club
Malaysia Fauna. com
uncleherp@malaysiafauna.com
herpetologic2 View Drop Down
Forum Coordinator
Forum Coordinator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herpetologic2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2007 at 6:13am

Welcome to the forum Uncle Herp

perhaps a field trip to Malaysia may be on the cards eh?

J

Report your sightings to the Record Pool http://arguk.org/recording
Uncle Herp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Herp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2007 at 11:33am
We would be honoured to have people here come and visit us in Malaysia. We would be glad to arrange a herping trip in Malaysian jungles. We have had a few herping trips within our group already. Do visit our forum site if you have the time....
Uncle Herp
Malaysia Herpetology Club
Malaysia Fauna. com
uncleherp@malaysiafauna.com
cristatus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cristatus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2010 at 6:02pm
Hey Uncle Herp.

I just joined this forum and found your note. I am traveling to Malaysia the end of december (in few days) and I am wondering if you know people I can be in touch to explore the jungle and look for good herps.

Let me know if that is possible.
salud,
m.

Edited by cristatus
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic