the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Website and Technical > Web forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems logging in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sussexecology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems logging in
    Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:14pm
Bit of a technical question here

Does anyone else find that when they login in, it doesn't the first time and you have to login again?

Not sure what is going on but it says "processing" and then a message comes up saying that it was successful, and then flicks back to the main page where "Login" appears on the top right corner.

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks.

Liz Heard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liz Heard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 8:34pm
yes i get that a lot too.
Iowarth View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 10:06pm

Normally, with technical questions, I am able to help. In this case, I don't experience this in any browser or operating system so have no idea of the cause or solution. Hopefully someone wiser than I will come up with the answer.

Chris

Chris Davis, Site Administrator

Co-ordinator, Sand Lizard Captive Breeding Programme (RETIRED)
sussexecology View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sussexecology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 1:32am
Originally posted by Iowarth Iowarth wrote:

Normally, with technical questions, I am able to help. In this case, I don't experience this in any browser or operating system so have no idea of the cause or solution. Hopefully someone wiser than I will come up with the answer.

Chris

Thanks Chris.

Seems to be working ok now - thankfully.
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 8:54am
Sounds like a cookie issue - if it keeps doing it delete any cookies set by the forum on your computer and try again. The problem should then be resolved.
sussexecology View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sussexecology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2012 at 9:33pm
Thanks Ben, Chris and Gemma. for your help on this........Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic