the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Off-Topic Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just for fun ocause itos quiet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just for fun ocause itos quiet
    Posted: 09 Jun 2003 at 10:16am

Pics

Probably the most fantastic snake on the planet IMO. They get alot more impressive than this one . (B.nasicornis The Rhino Viper)

And Finally.. While in Turkey 2002 , we got quite friendly with this guy.

It all started with casual chit chat round the bar when our children had gone to bed. Then He spent virtualy the rest of the holiday with our family.

He came windsurfing, on boat trips, played volleyball on the beach, everything. He was a nice guy , but could get a tadge rowdy when he'd had a few , and he seemed to find it amusing to repeatedly push me in the pool when I wasn't expecting it ... then ,he'd ribbet , crack open a tinny and lay back on the sunbed smirking all smug.

Well, on the last day we got our revenge! Myself , my two brothers , and my stepson waited till he dozed off in the sun . Then we grabbed a leg each and on the count of three , threw him in!

This is him climbing back out . Ha! Not looking so smug now are you ?

test View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote test Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2003 at 7:59pm
He certainly looks the type Alan, BTW did you polish the grassy before taking the piccy????
Alan Hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2003 at 9:15pm

Hi Gemma ,

He certainly was , and I didn't even mention the bar brawls he started most nights

The grassy was extremely vain . He insisted I buffed him up and took the pic from 'his best side'. But seriously , he was actually pre-slough , in the clear eyed stage . I bet he was a beauty afterwards.

Wolfgang Wuster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfgang Wuster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2003 at 9:45pm
A beauty, sure, but would you call him a supergrass?

Cheers,

Wolfgang
Alan Hyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2003 at 10:34pm

Hehe , Hi Wolfgang .

Actually , Thia is quite a nice name

Cheers,

Alan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic