the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Alien & Naturalised species of the UK > Naturalised
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!!!
    Posted: 11 Jan 2005 at 3:01pm
Hallo to everyone!
I need your help. I want ask you for photos (or links with photos) of those adders: BITIS HERALDICA, BITIS ARMATA & BITIS ALBANICA.
Thank You in adwance!

Lachesis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2005 at 9:24pm
Fine!
How could I see them. Could You place here those photos or previews? Because I'm gonna crazy about this snake - I couldn't imagine, how this snake looks like.
Thanks in adwance.

test View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote test Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2005 at 11:36am

Tony's picture

Lachesis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2005 at 1:26pm
Thank You so much!
I want ask you for more pictures of Bitis Armata (If You can). And one more question: do You have photos of BITIS INORNATA?
Best regards.

Lachesis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2005 at 3:23pm
That's me again!
I vorget about one more adder - BITIS RUBIDA. If You can help me with it, I would gladly take photos of this creature.
Thanks in adwance.

Lachesis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2005 at 5:24pm
Hallo, Tom! I'm glad to hear You again.
I'll gladly answer You: I need Your photos to see, how those snakes look. I've red a lot about them, but nowhere couldn't see their appearence. But I believe, You can help me with it.

P.S.
I'll very glad if You will help me also with BITIS ATROPOS ATROPOS and with BITIS ATROPOS UNICOLOR (or just with BITIS ATROPOS.)

Thanks in adwance,
Best regards.

Edited by Lachesis

Lachesis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2005 at 6:01pm
With BITIS RUBIDA together? It would be very nice.

Thanks in adwance.

administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2005 at 6:02pm
No problem Tony, always a pleasure to see your pictures on the forum :0)
Lachesis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2005 at 6:30pm
And I want to ask You, if You have such photo, I would like to see the head of BITIS ARMATA, BITIS RUBIDA, BITIS ATROPOS closer. Could You plase here close-up photos (if You have some) of all (or just one) of those snakes.

Thanks in adwance,
Best regards.

administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2005 at 6:49pm

Which camera did you use for these Tony?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic