the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > News > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inside Science BBC Radio 4 tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inside Science BBC Radio 4 tonight
    Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 6:30pm
a short - but sensible - piece near the start of the programme with yours truly in it.  Was on at 4.30 but repeated at 9pm if anyone is interested - also features the scorpions at Sheerness.
will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 7:23pm
Doh - I meant to put 'Aesculapians' in the title, but you might have guessed that anyway from the mention of UK scorpions..
liamrussell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liamrussell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 8:37pm
Heard it this afternoon, nice to hear some balance.
And I thought you were supposed to able to find these things!
Tom Omlette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Omlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 8:46pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/inscience

7:17 in if you want to skip to it

Edited by Tom Omlette - 05 Jun 2014 at 8:49pm
Tom Omlette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Omlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 8:54pm
can't believe you blanked will lol! always one of my worst nightmares whenever i show someone round a site. i thought you presented the case very well though and in a very gentle and subtle way made it absolutely clear that there's nothing to worry about.

tom

Iowarth View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 9:20pm
Caught it on the podcast. Well done Will - and definitely a nicely balanced item

Chris
Chris Davis, Site Administrator

Co-ordinator, Sand Lizard Captive Breeding Programme (RETIRED)
will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 9:24pm
thanks guys - @Liam and TimLOL  - I've always said they're hard to find!  to underline their unpredictability, I spotted two of them today when no BBC reporter was around...typical!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic