the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > General > UK Reptiles and Amphibians
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RAUK's a Herp a day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 195>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 9:25pm
So Ben you do have a slow worm farm like me!
Suz
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 10:14pm
All from 5.30pm today...

Suz
will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 6:20am
Hi Suz - they were quite cold as it was early in the morning. Tends to take them a while to become active at that time of the morning - like me
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 9:15am
That was a good haul yesterday Suz Thumbs Up

Takes me about 2 hours to warm up in the mornings, in a couple of weeks it will be cold enough that it won't work at all and I'll start feeling like hibernating LOL
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2014 at 11:47pm

Suz
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 10:14pm
This frog seems to be putting in daytime appearances in the same spot...

Suz
will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 6:18pm
I can't remember if we have had edible frogs yet this year; I finished work early and went to the Waterworks Nature Reserve in Hackney, where I saw some of them:

and finally here's one inside a grass snake that was basking in the reserve close to one of the pondsWink

Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 12:02am
Sorry guys been trying to delete files as I'm up to the limit but I can't seem to do it! Hoping for help in the morning and perhaps Gemma will allow me to submit late.
Suz
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:23am
Submitting late won't be a problem Suz, I wonder if Chris can increase your limit as it would be a shame to delete any of the pictures you have posted. Unfortunately I've forgotten my admin password so can't look into it Embarrassed
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:26am
Yep first Edible frogs Will, clearly the grass snake found them quite edible Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 195>
  Share Topic