the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > National Amphibian and Reptile Recording Scheme > NARRS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Surrey NARRS Training 2010

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Chris d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surrey NARRS Training 2010
    Posted: 04 Sep 2011 at 7:44pm
fantastic ! Thank-you chris.
Iowarth View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowarth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 9:48pm

Hi Chris

I would suggest that you contact the Yorkshire ARG (details can be found at http://www.arguk.org/local-groups) . Not only will someone be able to give you advice there but you will also find details of their local recorder who will doubtless appraciate any records you are able to provide.

Chris

Chris Davis, Site Administrator

Co-ordinator, Sand Lizard Captive Breeding Programme (RETIRED)
Chris d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2011 at 8:43pm
Hi

I've been playing around with the idea of recording the reptiles that I find here in East Yorkshire and was going to start from early next year, can anyone give me advice on how I should go about it? I don't want to record the data for personnal use just as a matter of interest that I can pass on.  Is it worth doing and where would I send it ? If it is worth doing then what type of facts should I be recording ? Obviously I wouldn't be measuring the adders and lizards due the danger (of the adders) and not being able to catch all I see. But I have a GPS, would it be worth recording the long and lat + type of habitat. Any advice would be appreciated.

Chris
Vicar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 8:34pm
Steve Langham - Chairman    
Surrey Amphibian & Reptile Group
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic