the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Grass Snake
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st Grassie of 2007

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 7:30am

I'm not in denial about anything - you all care about global warming? Take a look at entropy and enthropy - the whole universe was doomed from day 1

It is a political bandwagon - if you can't see it fine.

herpetologic2 View Drop Down
Forum Coordinator
Forum Coordinator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herpetologic2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 7:54am

Yes I know its a political band wagon - it is becoming fashionable to jump on as David Blair is doing to oust Tony Cameron from office

I mean the New new Labour is just round the corner or is is the conservatives we have in at the moment.....

'If voting changed anything they would abolish it' anon

JC

Report your sightings to the Record Pool http://arguk.org/recording
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 8:28am
Jon stop talking politics I'm an anarchistic and atheist and refuse to be drawn into discussions on either politics or religion!... and answer your email regarding the new forum.
herpetologic2 View Drop Down
Forum Coordinator
Forum Coordinator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herpetologic2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 9:43am

Sorry about that

it was an anarchist proverb though

Okay I will answer the ARG UK forum I will have to just get back to the c.....

No okay I will get onto it

JC

Report your sightings to the Record Pool http://arguk.org/recording
Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 1:15pm

Hahahahaha,

Gemma great, hilarious. Ahhhh, feel much better now

But what a great quote from anon via Jon....... Mmmmmm.

And no I haven't got a 4x4 anymore as it died and went to be dismembered. However, neither am I sheep, baaaaaaaaaaa, and thats exactly what they want people to be and follow unquestioningly. But like you, I too am interested in that global dimming stuff and the 7 day weather pattern that suddenly changed when 9/11 forced all the planes to the ground. Weird. And that much I'll concede to Jon and the warming gang.

R

RobV
tim hamlett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim hamlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 1:31pm

this was discussed on raio 5 live yesterday. coupled with the documentary on channel 4 last week which put the co2 arguament into a political context (sorry anarchists) it really makes you think.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chilling-Stars-Theory-Climate-Change /dp/1840468157/ref=sr_1_1/203-8825418-7097548?ie=UTF8&s= books&qid=1174584163&sr=1-1

gemma - in a rather nice ironic twist, i was given a copy of richard dawkins' the god delusion for christmas. most entertaining, although it lost me a bit in the middle...memes?

tim

administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 2:35pm

See Rob you should have bought a land rover - then you could have fixed it instead of binning it - terrible for the environment you know throwing away vehicles tut, tut  I've just worked out our 4x4s have a combined age of 56 years how very green I am indeed considering the real impact of vehicles occurs during manufacture and disposal.

Tim memes simply equates religious belief to Father Christmas in my opinion. A myth handed down to each generation and perpetuated by those who have realised it is a myth in the naive belief that those less jaded then themselves will still gain some benefit from it. Trouble with this is the way religion seems to spawn in isolation i.e. I cannot think of any society that didn't have some form of belief structure. Damn I'm talking about religion. 

Still enough of the pseudo-intelligent garble from me, I've just heard the shocking news that the sun is dying and will eventually become a red giant and engulf the whole of our solar system  Good job life exists elsewhere really.  (In case Caleb wants to argue this point my reference is the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 3:13pm

Oh yeah, that bloke in the wheel chair that has an IQ of a million, I like him.....Lol.

RobV
Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2007 at 5:45pm
 hahaha
RobV
Robert V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2007 at 4:02pm

First sighting (obscure as it may be) at new location Holyfields lake! Excellent!

RobV
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic