the online meeting place for all who love our amphibians and reptiles
Home Page Live Forums Archived Forums Site Search Identify Record Donate Projects Links
Forum Home Forum Home > Herpetofauna Native to the UK > Common Lizard
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st March 1045am first of year pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st March 1045am first of year pics
    Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 12:28pm
Heres a few this morning around 1045am in Great Cornard near Sudbury there were a lot of neos + loads of ladybirds about not my first sightings, but first snaps of the year keith

Edited by AGILIS - 01 Mar 2012 at 4:34pm
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 8:12pm
15 minutes before they showed in Maldon Keith. Hazy sunshine saw them show at 1100 and remain basking until about 1500. Some male courtship activity, but the girls didn't seem too interested yet. LOL
tim hamlett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim hamlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 8:16pm
nicely done keith. those neos are very sweet.

tim
AGILIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AGILIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 10:49am
Well Gemma & Tim looks like the rep season has come and gone all in a day and we are back to the normal British weather of cold and wet,lets hope all the early risers have found a safe refuge from it keith
   LOCAL ICYNICAL CELTIC ECO WARRIOR AND FAILED DRUID
GemmaJF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GemmaJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 10:11am
My obs were not far from winter quarters, so hopefully not too many were fooled by the one nice day and returned back to safety that night. I know how they feel, weather like this leaves me totally unmotivated for the day. Bit of sunshine and I'm up early wanting to be out and about, wet and windy and I just want to stay in bed all day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic